- Fire Department – (709)536-3000
- Ambulance Service – (709)536-2224
- Police (RCMP Wesleyveille Detachment) – (709)536-2419
- Police (RNC) – 1-800-709-7267
- Search and Rescue – 1-800-563-2444
AFTER HOURS TOWN EMERGENCY SYSTEM
To report an Emergency after regular business hours please call the Town Office at (709) 536-2010. The Automated Answering System will advise that in the event of an after hours emergency Press 4. You may then leave a detailed message and the telephone sytem will automatically forward that message to the employee on-call.
Council requests that residents use good judgement on what constitutes an emergency when using this service. All other non-emergency calls can be recorded on the general voice mails available.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This service is NOT a replacement for any other emergency service.