South West Pond Municipal Park
South West Pond Municipal Park is owned and operated by the
Town of New-Wes-Valley and situated on South West Pond on Route 320-33.
- An ideal location for fishing and boating.
- Currently 42 serviced sites with 4 unserviced sites.
- Additional sites being developed for 2017 season
- Sites are adjacent to the pristine South West Pond
- Surrounded by nature and moments from local amenities
- Dumping station located on site and in Newtown next to the Barbour Living Heritage Village
- 46 sites, 42 with hydro service available
- Comfort station with toilets and shower facilities
- Dumping available
- Picnic tables and fire pits at each site
- pit privies
How to Find Us ~ Hours of Operation ~ Rates:
- Located on Route 320-33, Greenspond Access Road (49.085617, 53.692916)
- We are open from May 20th to September 26th, 2016
- Unserviced Site Rates $18.00 daily; $95.00 weekly; $1000.00 season site
- Serviced Site Rates $24.00 daily; $140.00 weekly; $1500.00 season site
- Tel: 709-536-8446 (Booking Info) (June to Sept)
- Tel: 709-536-2010 (Town Office)
- Fax: 709-536-3481
- Email: email@example.com