Attention Residents: Recently the Brookfield Post Office has closed. Through Councils recommendation Canada Post have tried, but were unsuccessful to find a location to replace said Post Office within Brookfield.
Due to the lack of interest, Canada Post have now given the Town of New-Wes-Valley 2 options for our Brookfield residents to make a recommendation on. The options are as follows:
1. Community Mail Boxes
– Keep their existing address- 24hr access
– Carded Items to Wesleyville Post Office
-Town will have input on where they are place
2. Brookfield Residents Mail Moved to Wesleyville Post Office
– Residents will have to change their mailing address to that of Wesleyville
– Only accessible during business hours(24 hour lobby service)
Town Council would like your opinion on this matter, as this is something that effects our residents! For those who do not have internet access or prefer to call in to provide their preferred method can do so by calling 709-536-2010.
Deadline for responses will be June 17, 2022 at 4:00pm.
Please click the link below to fill out your preferred method.